Welcome!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Getting on with life

I do have a bright spot in my life.
My daughter has raised a baby squirrel from this (above) after he fell from a nest about 25 feet up in a tree and landed in a big bed of leaves.
to this after she had had it for a couple of weeks (above) She raised him in her sports bra and fed him every two hours around the clock as well as worked a job and took care of her own home and family until she'd had him about three weeks, then she made him an "incubator" to stay in at night as he had begun to crawl but still fed him every two hours by the clock. Now he gets fed every four hours during the day (unless he decides to scream if he wants his bottle more often) and only once or twice at night.
And this was taken yesterday, 04/09/10 (above) 
His name is "Squeaker" 
He has no doubt my daughter Carrie is his mommy and her ears are his play toys. 
Far be it from me to say he is also a spoiled little baby boy, lol!

No comments:

Followers