Welcome!

Monday, April 5, 2010

GARLIC IS POISONOUS TO CATS!!!

Two and a half weeks ago I got some Flea Free and D.E. (Diatomacous Earth) both available from http://www.organicworldproducts.com/ which has a garlic/vinegar base.
I followed the instructions to the letter on how to give it to my cat.
As a result my cat is lying in the hospital at deaths door, the vet not sure at all if she can save him or not. The blood work was traced to the garlic.
My cat is receiving the best of care including a blood transfusion but isnt expected to make it through the night. 
I learned from the vet garlic is highly toxic to cats (especially) but can kill dogs also.
In fact, I just met a woman today who killed her dog using it going by directions.
And garlic does not kill fleas.
It kills your cat (pets)
sunny

No comments:

Followers