Welcome!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hello Again, blog!

How was your day? Mine was wonderful! I spent most of the day with my daughter and 10 yr old g/daughter. We ate at Old Timers, home cooking at it's best! And when I got home my heart was gladened and I felt like a new person!  Did not mind being alone at all, didnt feel lonely and depressed either. Family is very special to me and contact with them makes my life completely different than when I sit here day in and day out without seeing them.  
I was thinking today, I may have my tanks, soil/hydroponics, brought here and have a tiny garden in my driveway on the concrete. That would not interfere with the grass being mowed in the summer. I truly miss gardening. I've always had big gardens, enough to eat from daily, can, freeze, dry, and give away to friends.
I missed having one last year. I moved from where I had been living for over four years, and I had planned the move for months so no point in planting one there. I hope everyone has a wonderful night or day, just according to when you stop by. Please leave a comment if you like what you read and see here.
sunny

No comments:

Followers