Welcome!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A boo hoo day~~sob~~~

Hello blog!
Well, here it is Sat. 02/06/10 and I sit in the same shape as I was this time last year, no friends. I have always heard "life is what we make it" and actually believed that crap until I learned the hard way that old saying just aint true under certain circumstances. For me life is lonely. And yes, I have done and am doing my best to change things, "things" being to make Email Male friends in my own age group. I have on line women friends who write when they get the time with the exception of one, she and I have never met but we are like sisters and on line with each other daily. We pray someday she can come down and have a nice long visit with me.
What I am searching for is MALE EMAIL friendship. No, not at all romantically inclined, just EMAIL friendship only as I feel the need for MALE input in my life. Apparently this isnt possible. I have placed ads for such a friendship, yet everyone who writes me want to meet, have phone conversations and exchange pictures. I dont want any of that. I want exactly what I advertized for, a MALE EMAIL pal in my own age group who wants and needs the same.
Perhaps the ones (if any are even out there) who want the same thing I do isnt on line?
What a shame as they could benifit my life and hopefully I could add a smile to their day!
So I sit with no one to talk, laugh and joke with. It's a crappy way to live. And....they miss out also. I think I would make a nice friend for them while they are searching for their "someone"......sigh.......

No comments:

Followers