Welcome!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Well, rats!!!!

This has been one of those "If it isnt one thing its another" days! For one thing my dear friend/sister in MO got a really nasty virus/worm and is down. She is like me, she depends on her pc as all her friends live in it. I hate it when she is down! And for another thing I have been having bad headaches the past few weeks, went to the Dr about them, now today a tiny spot that looks like a little blood clot hit my eye! So I am going back to the Dr tomorrow morning and sit there until I can be worked in. I am very worried about being put in the hospital, I despise them but now I have my cat Amber and no one to care for him if I am hospitalized. And I am going to miss you, dear Blog, as you have grown to mean so much to me....sniff...sniff....

No comments:

Followers