Welcome!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Dear Blog,

Great news!! My dear friend/sister spirit bird is back on line and I am thrilled!!!! She has sent me some great forwards and we talked a lot making up for her being off line with her pc sick with that nasty worm/virus. It takes really evil people to even think of writing nasties against people they dont even know and ruining their computers. To go into ones computer and ruin it is no different than breaking into ones home. Why? Why do some people want to hurt other people like that? What do they get out of it? A perverted sense of Power? That isnt "power".....it's stupidity at its best. I feel sorry, in a way, for the people or person who did that to my friend/sister and to millions like her, my God, I only thought I didnt have a life!! I KNOW those poor bastards dont have one!!

1 comment:

spiritbird said...

Sis, what do you mean you don't have a life?? That is so not true, you have a life exactly like mine! We are blessed. How many other people are so fortunate as to have a sister to talk to, that makes you laugh til you pee your pants? Somebody to tell absolutely anything to, and know you will be understood, without judgement, and that no matter what is said, it is as safe as it would be if told to a priest in a confessional? (although you did send my pic to the whole world wide web).

Followers