Welcome!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Well, its been one surgery of different kinds since last August 18th, 2011, one serious medical problem after the other and finally various heart surgeries beginning Oct 17th, 2011, certainly nothing I want to relive by posting about it other than to say it has been a nightmare. I also now have a pace maker. This coming Monday 19th, 2012 I got to the lung Dr for the first time about the places in my lung and see what that involves. I pray my health will be restored to the degree I can at least get myself a small apt or house and live independently again. I am to old and hellish to live with other ppl, lol! I hope someone will either adopt or Foster the two dogs I have recently written about in here, Things are critcal and crucial for them. Also hope anyone reading this has a fine and beautiful day, Sunny

No comments:

Followers