Welcome!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hanging onto to Hope

Two weeks ago I had another heart attack and during the exams they learned the hard calcium deposit in my aorta is getting larger and more dangerous so surgery is needed for it too. I am also in Heart Failure and need heart surgery as soon as it can be set up for me. And another scare has come to light, the chest xrays showed something in my right lung and the Dr's said its "probable lung cancer"  I am not accepting that until a biopsy proves it to be whatever it is.
I am trying to take this in an orderly fashion: First I get through all the surgeries on my heart and aorta and then will have a biopsy on the thing in my lung. I just cant deal with it all at one time. I am really sick, just taking it one day at the time.
Sunny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, i dont know how i stumbled across your website, but I just saw your post about heart attacks and lung cancer. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts, I am so sorry to hear what you are going through!

Followers