Welcome!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The first day of a new month!

Most people consider this "April Fool Day"
I consider this the first day of a new April, an April we shall never see again.
It dawned beautiful and sunny here in North Fl, a balmy day, one to be enjoyed and cherished. Soon the bitter cold will be replaced by stiffling smothering heat. As a rule we dont have a "spring" and a "fall" as many other States do, we just go from freezing to blistering hot. Therefore days such as this one are little diamonds scattered about.
Nothing new to report on my situation of having to relocate, it's still a fearful situation which I am trying to convince myself is an Adventure but not doing such a good job of it.
It is simply overwhelming.
No one has told me if they can view the pictures in my blogs with IE8 yet or not. I am still hoping someone will leave a comment. I can only see my pic's by using Fire Fox.
Sunny

No comments:

Followers