Welcome!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dear Blog! (Bawl!!)

I need you...sniff..sniff...to assure me I am going to be alright. That I am normal...ok, that I am even close to normal!
?????
Well, arent you just quiet!!
Maybe I will just settle for the fact I dont have to wear one of those white jackets that make people hug themselves.
Yet.
I dont like the weather. I dont like being in pain or sick. I dont like being old and wrinkled.
And I absolutely hate Dial Up!
But do you know what I hate worse? It's not being on line at all!

I despise my current server, Netzero, so here is my sage advise: Do not ever, ever, use Netzero! It will turn you from a decent human being into a cursing raging devil! And when you run out of curse words you will find yourself making some up! In a different language you also just made up on the spot!
Trust me on that one!

No comments:

Followers