Welcome!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hello blog,

Good news first, I have a new email friend that I enjoy "talking" to very much. He is a grand pa and understands my need to brag on my own g/kids once in a while, lol! He also has a wonderful sence of humor which I just love in a person, especially a man. It makes them so attractive. I feel very blessed to have "met" my new pen pal!
This is my 10 yr old g/daughter. She has the (dubious) honor of having won the Title for "The Most Tackiest Kid In School" Back when I went to school we didnt have "fun" days like that, we had "reading, writing and arithmatic" and a mean old teacher with a hard wooden paddle. She didnt mind using it either!
Also my youngest g/son lost a front tooth. He is very proud of it as you can see from his pic! (Wait until he gets older and loses them all, wont be funny then, lol!)
And Friday I am having my cat Amber fixedand he is going to hate me!

Today was dark, cold, and grey with rain pouring down all morning. In one way I enjoyed sitting here watching it and in another way it made me even more lonely. Made me wish the house was nice and warm with me cooking a big dinner and someone to share it with while we laughed, talked and joked. Made me wish for the old days when my husband and I would sit on the sofa, me snuggled up to him with his arm around me, watching tv and listening to the rain. It would be wonderful to live like that again instead of spending what time I do have left just sitting here waiting to die.

No comments:

Followers